Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 8 months ago

Do you agree that anyone who isn’t a feminist is a misogynist?

Absolutely not. Quite the opposite - anyone who still publicly declares themselves to be a feminist these days, despite how unsavoury, hateful and ideological the movement has become, is by association a misandrist.

• Alfred

definitely no...it can't be and it should never  be- nor ever seen so

No.  But I would agree that most feminists are misandries.

No, because it isn't completely binary.

So basically what OP (the fembot asking the question) is saying is "you're either with us or against us." I refuse to ingest that idiotic statement. OP is an @$$hole and a f@gg0t because it believes in that 0 brain cell statement.

Only those males that wear maga hats 

• Elana

Is a 2 month old a feminist or a misogynist?  How about somebody in a coma?

Of course, as soon as you narrow your scope to people who are actually thinking about the issue, I believe that modern feminism is infantalizing women and I believe they are capable of so much more, obviously I don't think that.  Indeed, I am beginning to believe that feminists generally are MISOGYNISTS.

That is, they think less of women so they think they need more help, even when honestly they don't.

Of course not.  Just because most feminists are misandrists, doesn't mean most non-feminists are misogynists.  

i think people are people and they should stop categorising and labelling themselves

No. It think it's possible for someone to have little knowledge of feminism, or to be skeptical about feminism based on specific encounters, and at the same time not be hateful or uncaring about women.