Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Do you agree that anyone who isn’t a feminist is a misogynist?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Absolutely not. Quite the opposite - anyone who still publicly declares themselves to be a feminist these days, despite how unsavoury, hateful and ideological the movement has become, is by association a misandrist.

• Alfred
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

definitely no...it can't be and it should never  be- nor ever seen so

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No.  But I would agree that most feminists are misandries.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, because it isn't completely binary.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

So basically what OP (the fembot asking the question) is saying is "you're either with us or against us." I refuse to ingest that idiotic statement. OP is an @$$hole and a f@gg0t because it believes in that 0 brain cell statement.

• ctc453
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Only those males that wear maga hats 

• Elana
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Is a 2 month old a feminist or a misogynist?  How about somebody in a coma?

Of course, as soon as you narrow your scope to people who are actually thinking about the issue, I believe that modern feminism is infantalizing women and I believe they are capable of so much more, obviously I don't think that.  Indeed, I am beginning to believe that feminists generally are MISOGYNISTS.

That is, they think less of women so they think they need more help, even when honestly they don't.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Of course not.  Just because most feminists are misandrists, doesn't mean most non-feminists are misogynists.  

• 1 month ago

i think people are people and they should stop categorising and labelling themselves

• 1 month ago

No. It think it's possible for someone to have little knowledge of feminism, or to be skeptical about feminism based on specific encounters, and at the same time not be hateful or uncaring about women.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.