Lamborghini or Bentley ?

Which do you think is better between the 2, as far as style goes. Lamborghini Gallardo or Bentley continental Gt

Bentley every time. The Lambo is style over substance. The Bentley is both cossetting and impressive.

• F

I've driven a Gallardo and it's a great car (although not as nice to drive as it's near relative the Audi R8). However, I've watched men of my age (late 50s) getting in and out of  such cars, and it's not dignified, so the Bentley would suit me better.

A Bentley is just a VW do why would you?

Lambo. I don't see anyone reason to choose an english garbage bucket

The EHA(ElectraHaulAss) car, from Elon Musk(when he designs it) 0-60 in 1.8 seconds with stainless steel body with 1000mi range between charges. He just does not know it yet.

Between your 2 picks...neither.

Actually if I had the money for either- I would buy a Morgan!

Lambo. both are VWs underneath, but the Lambo looks better and it's probably a better car from a reliability standpoint.

I definitely prefer the Bentley. Two doors and room for four is the way to go.

• JetDoc

Doesn't matter. You can't afford either one.

The Bentley, for sure.

Lamborghini try too hard to make their cars look like spaceships.

• BJJ

Without any doubt the Bentley 

I love my Bentley i would never have anything else