Lv 4
Allie asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 8 months ago

How much do you love to cook?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • Ann
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

My grandmother taught me how to cook, and I love to create dishes that are appreciated by hungry people.  My husband's father owned one of the first Italian restaurants in Phoenix, AZ back in the 1950's and he was also a trained chef who worked in Las Vegas hotels, and the Buccaneer resort on St. Croix  prior to the restaurant.  Consequently, my husband is also a creative cook.  Between the two of us, I'm the baker and he's the general meal preparer.  Food is something we enjoy working on together. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

How  "MUCH"  do you LOVE  to cook ?

perhaps a standard to  MEASURE  a  quantity of emotion

. elicited by a BEHAVIOR  would be the FREQUENCY  of doing a certain  Behavior

then  in examination  i COOK   generally 3 times a day 7 days a week i do not find  a RAW DIET that palatable  so  COOKED in home    TAKE outor  IN Restaurants   are the other options

but it rarely the behavior of  cooking  results in the emotion

per the dictionary  of  DEEP  AFFECTION    thank you for the INQUIRY

• 8 months ago

I love cooking but I'm not good at it

• 8 months ago

I absolutely ADORE (if I can find / create a Stronger word) cooking!

I got-hooked on Creating delicasies watching Master Chef Wolfgang Puck years ago.  <-I am still not $old on any of the Hollywood-entrees nowadays (H.M.C. Gordon Ramsey.)

(Supposing you are seeking entrees to try; I boast cooking versions of chicken (Coc-au-vin) and Steamed Salmon that make my tastebuds sing!

%My cooking methods involve combinations created from my stovetop when I am pressured for time to delicasies I invent, cooked from my oven commonly marinated in wine or beers.

Create without limits -

Bon apetit!

Source(s): My home kitchen.
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Clive
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Mind your own business.

• 8 months ago

I  love to cook and to bake. 

I enjoy the personal victories when I do something that I thought I couldn't do. 

and just enjoying others enjoy what I made. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

It's fun

• GFH
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

I don't like to cook too often, though I consider myself to be a good cook.  I usually cook enough food to last me for at least 3 meals, so that I won't have to cook every day. 

• denise
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

It depends on my mood, Some days I'll cook and bake all day, and some days I can just about be bothered to put on the stove!

• 8 months ago

Most of the time, I neither love it nor hate it, just a necessity. Certain meals, I do like cooking more than others. I'm more of a baker, to be honest.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.