Could I be pregnant?

I took a pregnancy test after work Few days ago in the morning and it came out positive with a faint second line but then I took the second test later on that night & the third the next morning. Both Came out positive but This time the lines are more faint than the first test. Does this mean i could possibly be pregnant ? Please help thanks 😭 

I already have an appointment at a clinic for next week to officially find out as well. 

• KatieC

Those definitely look like the early tests I had. I bet if you wait a couple of days, the line will get stronger. Also, not to be gross, but that one on the top looks like your pee was more concentrated at that time which would explain the thicker line. I’d bet money that you’re pregnant.

They are either positive or negative there are no maybes

3 positive tests........................... no way are you pregnant...

I'd say you are pregnant if you read and took the pictures at the specified time.  Wait a week and test again.

Looks like you tested too early and hcg levels are not high enough for accurate result, wait till period is at least a week late. The tests look negative, Good Luck

You got multiple positive tests.  Assuming you read them in the time stated, you are pregnant. 

• God

It's possible but not definitive.  See your doctor for the more accurate blood test.  I hope it comes out the way you want it to!