Can I travel from Spain to Germany and enter Germany with my Spanish Student visa?

5 Answers

  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

    There are no passport controls between countries in the Schengen area.

    If you fly from Madrid to Berlin it will be treated as a domestic flight. 

  • 8 months ago

    Your Spanish student visa is valid only in Spain.

  • Mark
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    They're both in the EU AND the Schengen Zone, so you can travel freely.

  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

    You can travel freely between all EU countries

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jenny
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

    You do not need a Visa within the Schengen Zone.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.