bettyb
bettyb asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 10 months ago

What is your favorite Alfred Hitchcock movie or movies?

The Birds, is a classic.   One of those movies that's been parodied and mocked countless times. 

Foreign Correspondent

39 steps

lady vanishes

Never seen a movie by him per se, but despite the black-and-white of the episodes/shows and the very basic special (or not-so-special) effects his ideas STILL managed to creep me out.

North by Northwest

Rear WIndow

Psycho

Rope

• The Birds And Vertigo And Rear Window

Rebecca 

Final Escape (episode)

He made so many great movies, The Birds is for me.

• Snid

I'm quite fond of all of them.  I recently watched Rear Window again.  I love North by Northwest.  Vertigo is great, too and The Man Who Knew Too Much.  My least favorite is The Birds.

• Spike

Rear Window

The Man Who Knew Too Much

Vertigo

North By Northwest

Rear Window and North By Northwest.   Rope sounds intriguing but I haven't seen it yet. 

I really love North by Northwest.  It's on my list of films I just have to see every so often.  But he made a lot of good films that have aged very well.