Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

Is it OK for a religious person to eat devil’s food cake?

Give my your opinion.

38 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Yes, we religious people can eat chocolate cake.

Geez.

• 8 months ago

Yes it is please don't be that perfect 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Religion is not Judaism not Chrisitanity and not Islam.

Religion is all other Pagan religions in the world so about the Devil he was a God from a religion that is older than Judaism and judaism blasphemes Satan religion by making up fake stories about Satan.

• 8 months ago

Yes, bless your food and the name of your cake will not matter.  The devil can have his hand in our illnesses from food, but blessing our food before eating is a very good thing.  Just because some wicked person called their cake "devil's food" does not change God's food for us.  Consider the real food for life which is Jesus Christ and the devil will flee from you.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Barney
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Yes, unless your conscience would bother you.

• 8 months ago

Yes...................

• 8 months ago

Chocolate cake tastes good to everyone, but it's not sinful.

• 8 months ago

It's only called that because the cake is brown.  The white man named it that and named the white cake angel's food cake.

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Yes, a religious person can eat devil's food cake, deviled eggs, and deviled ham. It is also okay for atheists to eat angel food cake, and angel hair pasta. However personally, I would not permit atheists to eat heavenly hash, heavenly rice or heavenly delight. 

• 8 months ago

I don't see why not; I eat angel food cake all the time.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.