Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

Is it OK for a religious person to eat devil’s food cake?

Give my your opinion.

Yes, we religious people can eat chocolate cake.

Geez.

Yes it is please don't be that perfect 

Religion is not Judaism not Chrisitanity and not Islam.

Religion is all other Pagan religions in the world so about the Devil he was a God from a religion that is older than Judaism and judaism blasphemes Satan religion by making up fake stories about Satan.

Yes, bless your food and the name of your cake will not matter.  The devil can have his hand in our illnesses from food, but blessing our food before eating is a very good thing.  Just because some wicked person called their cake "devil's food" does not change God's food for us.  Consider the real food for life which is Jesus Christ and the devil will flee from you.  

• Barney

Yes, unless your conscience would bother you.

Yes...................

Chocolate cake tastes good to everyone, but it's not sinful.

It's only called that because the cake is brown.  The white man named it that and named the white cake angel's food cake.

• Dr. D

Yes, a religious person can eat devil's food cake, deviled eggs, and deviled ham. It is also okay for atheists to eat angel food cake, and angel hair pasta. However personally, I would not permit atheists to eat heavenly hash, heavenly rice or heavenly delight. 

I don't see why not; I eat angel food cake all the time.