What is being sprayed in the sky by air planes?

I’ve always been a sky watcher. I’m noticing more and more trails of white smoke being left behind planes as they go by. I know a condensation trail when I see one and this is not what that is. I notice that on a clear day. Planes will start flying in front of the sun and before you know it. It’s overcast. Any information on what is being sprayed and who is behind it? Thanks! 

OPEN YE OLDE PIEHOLE, to let air in.close the hatch puff out cheeks like some birdy species,,breathe out,,= steam,,moist air under pressure released into air of less density= steam, vapor,

same on a cold winter day,breathe into below zero air,= steam,

• D g

It's clouds basically the water in the air cools

It is in fact Condensation

Water

Caused by the Engines heating up the Air as it gets forced through

Please think for a minute about what would be required for commercial jets to spray some chemicals into the air:

Extra tanks on the plane for those.

Valve controls in the cockpit.

Additional wiring and piping to allow the control and release.

Companies to make those chemicals and ship them to airports.

Storage location in airports for them.

Tanker truck to bring them to the plane to load the tanks.

If the chemicals were to have any effect when they had been diluted by millions of times while drifting to the ground, they would need to be super potent when loaded, meaning the handlers would need full hazmat suits and breathing apparatus.

Now... Do you REALLY think that all of this could be kept secret for more than a week?  Many thousands of people would have to know about one or more of those things - manufacturers, airline crew, chemical company workers, airport staff. Someone would say something about it.

I have flown a lot and have never, ever, seen people in hazmat suits putting anything into planes.

Aliens!  It's obviously an alien plot to poison our planet.  Forget all this rubbish about condensations of jet exhaust; I mean, where's the drama in that?  Let's generate some excitement here!  It's aliens, I tell you, ALIENS!

• Manuel

Hot engine exhaust meeting very cold air, condensation trails and nothing else.

It's just jet fuel exhaust with ice crystals forming round it. Seriously. There is nothing mysterious going on. However, as such it does reflect heat back into space and cool the climate very slightly, although this is counteracted by the effect of the carbon dioxide in the exhaust. Chemtrails are utterly mythical.

Mind fontrol drugs to keep the population in check 

That is water vapor that comes from the plane's engines. It isn't harmful. It isn't pollution.

Well... it *looks* like a condensation trail... How does this one *not* look like a condensation trail?