I just ate a whole tub of ben and jerry's ice cream, does that make me a bad person? I don't normaly eat a whole pint of it?

• Favourite answer

Certainly NOT, but remember to stop eating like that when you weigh 600 lbs.

Pffft. Only a pint? I am pretty sure you will not be considered the worst person on the planet for eating a pint of icecream. Enjoy. Yolo.

• denise

No, as long as its all you ate.

No, it just means you really like Benjamin and Jerome's.

Cannibalism excluded, there are no universal moral guidelines for the type of food you eat. Some religions have dietary rules as in Kosher and Halal, but these are specific to those who follow these religions.

Good god you got to see a doctor man! Eating a pint is nothing, eating gallons is when it becomes a problem

No, that doesn't make you bad, just weak.

No that does not make you a bad person just a hungry one like me!

No.  An occasional pint of ice cream is good for you (unless you're diabetic). 

You are a bad person for supporting those socialists using the millions made from selling products to Americans to subvert the country that makes their success possible.