Asking for 3 year old certificate?

So basically i appeared for some certification exam in 2016 and passed in my college,but i forgot to collect the certificate because i forgot about it,all of a sudden now i remembered it,so should i go and collect it from my teacher,i am fearing that she will shout at me like where were you all this while and all because she is strict and rude,and i would embarrass myself,its not important certificate but i want it,,please give me some motivation

Call first and ask if you can get it. Don't just show up randomly. That way she'll be expecting you and if she's rude she'll probably just be rude on the phone first and not in person.

You could ask; she may not have it available. You'd be better off asking the college generally.

Your ex-teacher wouldn't have a record of the certification, it would be in your student record. Contact the administration office to look up your old records.

Just go talk to them, try not to pee yourself, that will be embarrassing.