Does anyone reverse park on the opposite side of a parking lot?

I am curious to know if anyone who has a driver's license and are comfortable doing reverse parking, parks on the opposite side of a parking lot. For example, if the parking lot is two way all around and you are on the right side of the road, would you consider reverse parking on the opposite side if you found a good parking spot on that side?

Only serious answers, please. It would be interesting to see how everyday licensed drivers tackle this scenario because a road test instructor instructed me to reverse park on the opposite side and I would assume that road tests test people on things that anyone does as a licensed driver. I learned to reverse park on the side I was on so when the instructor asked me to park on the opposite side, it felt uneasy and my gut feeling is to not do it. I did what the instructor told me to do but now I am curious if licensed drivers actually do what I did.

My driving examiner asked me to parallel park on the right hand side of a 1 way street, I had never done it before, but I nailed it.

I don't know what the heck you are talking about. Reverse park? Is English your first language?