What are your thoughts on Lesbians, Gays, and Transgenders?

Favorite Answer

I feel sad for them.  They are so confused and lost and miserable.

• Tyler

are you sure youre not the confused one

I am lesbian and transgender I don’t know how to tell my parents I wanna be a boy :/

They’re fine they’re just like everyone else

The same thoughts I got on any other person actually...you can't judge people according to their sexuality, that's dumb

• Sky

Exactly the same as heterosexual and cisgender people:  they're just people, no different than you or me, making their way through life the best they can just like everyone else.  I have some very dear friends who are LGBT and I love them (and wish I could see them more often).

All people deserve the same rights.

I have thoughts on lesbianism, homosexuality and transgenderism, but that's not what you asked for. I make no comment on individual people who might be practitioners of such sexual proclivities but would add that a huge social experiment is being foisted on western nations, and millions of vulnerable young people who have been brainwashed into thinking all of that is perfectly normal, are its casualties. The alarming increase in child/teenage suicides, deep depression and mental illness is now coming to light, but by the time society wakens up to the full horrors of this social experiment, an entire generation will have been permanently blighted, and some of them destroyed, if not obliterated. 

"Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts." (Revelation 9:21)

just as atheists do not think about god, i do not think about lesbians, gays, or transgenders. they do not require my thinking about them to live or to do as they please. 

• Sexual deviants that will answer to God.

• Sasha Whitefur

Being LGBT, is a natural congenital condition, and many animal species have LG members. (of which humans are one such species)