Men who don't wash their hands?

I worked with a manager called Jim Pitt... He was a lazy oaf who thought he was entitled. He couldn't handle any managerial position and tried to cover up his mistakes by saying he needed a change every few years...

As if he wasn't obnoxious enough... He would go for a No. 2 and wouldn't wash his hands.Who finds this disgusting. The whole thing, the toilet or the arrogance of thinking you're pulling the wool over everyone's eyes by not being able to stick out a single job over the age of 40?

Favorite Answer

It is imperative to wash your hands regardless of sex and gender.

Nasty & gross!!

• mom

that is real nasty. I would go over your manager and put a complaint in and tell that person about your manager   

• LOL... TBH I told everyone at work cos I found that most people can't stand their private life out in the open.

just dont go out with them if you dont like it

highkey disgusting

Need to wash their hands. It's absolutely necessary.