A
A asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 months ago

What type of person do you hate most?

I hate people who take advantage of others

Hate cannot happen unless the hater first directs that hatred towards himself or herself, A.  At age 74, I've learned to survive every single abuse or injustice in life without hating the perpetrators and without succumbing to any self-hatred either.  I transcended into my "highest good" me, in other words.  

Like many parents tell their children, "You are not bad, but the behavior(s) is not good" (or words to this effect).  My favorite way of picturing people is found in an except from poet TENNYSON: "An infant crying in the night/An infant crying for the Light/And with no language but a cry."  One does not "spank" (hate) a baby for crying, so see would-be "mean" people as a crying child's spirit yearning for something.  

People who have a repressed seed of self-hatred tend to project that hatred out onto innocent ENVIED others, so if you do not wish this projected self-hatred to be perpetuated---do not respond in kind.  Do NOT react to the projected hate, which then withers on the vine.  

• KJC

Probably someone that is rude. Whatever that may entail.

Fake people, who try to act like other people. I really hate pretty much all reality shows, like the Kardashians, they are experts at being someone else, or maybe they're just pretty good actors. And all the retards that try to imitate them.

people who lie to my face............

People that ask useless questions

• Marcelo7 months agoReport

burn!!!!

People who are rude.

Politicians. They are a set of self serving, lying scumbags.

• Uri

The ones that ask too many personal questions and too many questions in general

I hate phony people and back stabbers.

i hate people who are liars ☹️

Those that bully people because they think they are prettier thsn they actually are.