Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 months ago

My brother ?

Ok so bro is 11 and he is station to jerk off. Well we share a room. When he goes to sleep I jerked. But now he will do all the time any where. I caught him and his friend doing. I need help please

• Mark

Talk to him about it, but stay positive. Say something like - hey, bro' it's great we both can masturbate and enjoy the experience, but if you feel the need to do it as much as you are, please use the bathroom. As we're sharing the same space, you need to be considerate of my boundaries, not just your own. Thank you.

Tell him he must jo in private place. Who he does it with does not matter unless it's an adult. If he JO where others can see, he might end up in trouble

Source(s): experience

i would watch them do it

What does, "he is station to jerk off" actually mean?

And I'm asking more about the "station" part... I already know what jerking off is.

You need to ask a coherent question too.

• balan

You enjoyed,now it usy his turn.Regards.

Give it deep, rhythmic kissing. This will prevent masturbation.