Is my friend right?

I usually dress in my hoodie, sweatpants/joggers, and Nike shoes for school because I consider that my style. My friend said I should wear ripped jeans and converse, but I really don’t want to because I think girls would be more attracted to me if I kept staying true to my style. Who is right?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

no you should wear school uniform

• 1 month ago

your friend is wrong you should wear your style or whatever that you like because that is what you wanted and you are comfortable to use it

• 1 month ago

It depends on the girl. Not everyone goes for personality most go for looks.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Wear a suit and dress shirt. No tie. Gets them every time.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

no they are not and stop listening too them and wear what makes you happy

• 1 month ago

Neither of those "styles" is going to make you a chick magnet.

• Kaz
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Changing it up from time to time is a very good thing.  Wearing the same thing every day gets boring (at least for me).

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Stay you! Honestly, I'd prefer a guy who dressed in sweatpants over the conformists who wear ripped jeans. If this is your style, don't change it. It's a part of who you are.

• Jim
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You have no chance either way.

• 1 month ago

While in school its perfectly fine to wear what makes you comfortable, once in the workplace you may need to adhere to a dress code and you may attend functions where dress is outlined for you

Be aware, no girl EVER falls for Mr sweatpants though

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.