Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 8 months ago

How do I ship a package to somebody with a tracking number????

So I was sellin this thing online and somebody paid me $300 (hehe) for it. I already got the money. Now I’m supposed to ship it to them with a tracking number. How exactly do I do this. I have never shipped anything before. I got the product, I got the box for it, I got the address. How do I ship it to them and obtain a tracking number that I can send to them? (before I change my mind LOL)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Eva
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

Make sure the payment is good before you ship. You can get a tracking number at the post office or UPS when you go to ship the item.

• 8 months ago

Take it to a post office, UPS store, or FedEx store. Tell them that you need to send it with a tracking number. They'll charge you some money for the shipping, and give you something with the tracking number.

• 8 months ago

Put the item in the box, make sure it's cushioned so it doesn't break. Close the box, put the address on it and your return address, take it to the POST OFFICE and tell them you need a signed receipt at the recievers end, and ship it. Your tracking number will be on the receipt you get at the post office counter. The receivers receipt means they have to sign for the package, proving it arrived at their end, which covers your butt. They can't say that they never received it, that way.

And stop putting LOL in your post, it makes you come across as a kid, not someone who's doing a transaction.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

When you ship it, you ask the shipper for a tracking number. They're included with USPS flat rate boxes and with UPS shipping. Otherwise USPS charges extra for tracking.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • NA
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

In addition to the tracking number, you should have them sign for it.

• 8 months ago

Walk to the nearest post office. Tell them you want to ship a package and you want a tracking number for it. They will guide you from there.

• paul
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

UPS and FEDX daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• marty
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Just take the item to UPS,USPS or FedEx and tell them you want to send with tracking...easy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.