Is this a coincidence ?

I accidentally had unprotected sex with my bf and now I am about a week late. 2 tests say negative, but I’ve seen where it does not necessarily mean I am not. Even so, is it sane to think the one time we forgot a condom that I may have gotten pregnant?

• PAMELA

You do not have sex by accident, and if you have unprotected sex there is a 50/50 chance that you will get pregnant.

Of course it's possible. Unprotected sex is what causes pregnancy. It can take several days for the fertilized egg to implant and a pregnancy test won't register anything before then So take another one in a few days. Next time you somehow "accidentally" fall on his penis, go get the Plan B pill at your local drugstore. 

< I accidentally had unprotected sex >

You tripped and fell onto his erect penis?

It's possible but after a week later after a missed period, my tendency would be to say you are not pregnant.  Your doctor can administer a more accurate blood test.

I am living proof it only takes once. 

It only takes one time without condom or using the pull out method to get pregnant and that's what happened to my daughter. If your period is at least 7 days late and test is negative then very unlikely you are pregnant. Good Luck