What can I do about a UPS driver texting and driving?

For some context, my friends know this UPS driver. I don’t really talk to him much, but I do have him on Instagram. Every other day, he’ll upload videos of him driving the truck and mocking UPS. He’ll take videos of people’s house and laugh at it, he’ll make fun of UPS, and he’s always using his phone and driving. 

To me, this is a huge safety issue. Using your phone while you drive is incredibly dangerous. In that case, what can I do? I submit a form to UPS telling them, but I don’t know. Will they take it seriously? The guy has been with the company for a few years now, but he just recently became a driver.

Is there anything else I can do? I have been saving the videos in case UPS wants to see them.

What do you guys think?

Thank you.

You can send an e-mail at https://www.ups.com/upsemail/input?loc=en_US, call 1-800-PICK-UPS, or send a written letter to any of the following addresses:

55 Glenlake Parkway NE

Atlanta, GA 30328

22 Changi South Avenue 2

UPS House

Singapore, 486064

Avenue Ariane 5

1200 Brussels, Belgium

3401 NW 67th Avenue, Bldg. 805

Miami, FL 33122

Forward the videos to the UPS site in your city. Give the name of the person as well.

The obvious thing to do is report it to your local UPS facility...

Source(s): Common sense

Is it illegal in your state. Believe it or not but in some states it’s not illegal to text and drive. Massachusetts just recently pass a law that says all mobile phones must be hands free and not allowed to text and drive. It takes effect next year but drivers have until March 2020 to update their cars to include Bluetooth if they plan to talk while driving. 

Show the video to his manager. UPS must have some rules about texting and driving.