Do Muslims ever or never get cancer from cigarette smoking? Neither throat or lung cancer? But muslims use drugs?

Favorite Answer

You religion does not stop you getting cancers of any type. People who smoke are more likely to get throat, mouth and lung cancers than those who don't whatever their religion might be.

No, we don't smoke cigarettes and we don't use drugs.  We used to but in 1931 our savior came and found us in this condition and so he cleaned us up.

He did something with us that nobody had ever done before.

Every day we thank Allah for His intervention in our affairs.

Smoking is just one of many ways that you can bring cancer upon yourself.  I, however, having never been a smoker or a drinker of alcohol and never touched illegal drugs developed cancer (at stage 4 when discovered).  It was never discovered why I had it but I'm now 3 and half years in remission. 

I do not know why the word *Muslim* matters in your question. Muslims are humans too, they have the same desire, habits, activities, and function as anyone. Of course Muslims can get cancer from smoking many human do,....