Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 9 months ago

My sister made a false police report on my father and years back. Does thIs stay on her record?

Anonymous: She was charged but the damn liberal laws let her off instead of locking her *** in jail till she was 21 like they should have done. She was a 15 year old narcissist at the time and is still a narcissist at 28. 

If a police report was made against your father by your sister, she just reported HIS ACTIONS. If he was arrested, he's the only one who would have a record. Your sister wasn't arrested was she?

If she was charged with falsifying a police report, then I can't say what is going on with that. You'd have to call the police department and ask them.

sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Layne

What was the offense?  It depends on the case and if the case was settled without a record.

Yes, if she was charged.

• Murzy

yes if she was convicted

it might,you never know

shrek is yeah probably

It should..........................