Which do you prefer, Florida Death Metal or Scandinavian Black metal?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Tough call. I guess I'll go with black metal because I'm such a fan of MayheM.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I dont listen to genres. I listen to the strongest most affective bands from genres. 

Me saying that I like "Scandinavian Black Metal" or "Florida Death Metal" in general would mean that I mediocre bands like Kvist and Malevolent Creation. I dont. 

Source(s): 79
  • 8 months ago

Scandinavian Black metal

• 8 months ago

Music dont matter where it is produced but who makes it. Singing skill and the instruments used may be different. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

damn tough call.....I'll go with Black metal

• polly
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

I see positive attributes in both & depending on my mood I can enjoy both of those sub-genre's of metal equally.

Some Scandinavian black metallers have negatively judged Floridian death metal bands as being "commercial" but on the other side of the coin some Florida death metallers aren't fans of Scandinavian black metals sound production values(or lack thereof).

So in other words,I think there's a place for them both & metal as a whole is better off for them both existing in their own unique capacities 

• 8 months ago

Florida death metal 

• 8 months ago

Florida death metal:morbid angel, deicide, obituary, death

• 8 months ago

scandinavian black metal

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.