Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 1 month ago

What sort of software can I use to go Paperless at work where machines have paper based checks in the morning?

So I work in an environment where in the morning we have to do Opening Checks for the machines we work with. My plan to go paperless involves putting these checks into an electronic device which can be signed off and sent off to the office directly to let us know these checks have been completed. Is there any sort of software I can use to implement this?

I don't know what exactly these Opening Checks entail, but you could make a master copy of a checklist on Sharepoint and every morning save a dated copy when everything is checked off to a main folder where everyone can see that the checks have been done.

Hard to know exactly what you are trying to record but an Excel spreadsheet updated each day might be all you need.  Or a shared Google sheet which would save having to send it to the office.