Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 1 month ago

Non reactive for hiv but i think i have hiv coz i have symptoms which relate to hiv symptoms stated as follow ?

Loss of balance pain in one leg

Diarrhea whibh comes and go

Irregular period

Problem in walking

I have taken three test for hiv and they all were non reactive,but i think test is not accurate

Or they did not find the virus in which the sample i have given !

What do i do ? Help !

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

You are now an OCD spammer who does not have HIV. You need to get psych help as this unrealistic fear is ruining your life. For the 1 millionth time, you do not have HIV. Get a grip on yourself, get a decent check up with an internist and see a therapist, please.

• 1 month ago

I think if you've been tested and it's come up clear then you don't have it. But I'd suggest pressing to find a cause for all these symptoms. It may be something else

• 1 month ago

See a psychiatrist. You might be suffering from self guilt of homosexual activities or some guilt because of sexual activities you have been doing. The anxiety generated is your id going against hour ego in Freudian terms. 

A normal logical person would assume it isn't HIV but you aren't a normal person as logic does not come into play when it comes to psychological problems. You can't put in a round peg into a square hole. A normal person would seek a regular doctor for those symptoms and move on. You are stuck with anxiety with an unresolved psychological conflict. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.