How often do the crime report being ignored and put away in file?

I'm thinking, after heard news from media about reporter's butt got touched while being on television which leading millions of witnesses which lead this pastor get arrested right after she reported to police.

Now imagine if it didn't happen to reporter but to average citizen woman at public place. How much efforts police will do? I mean police might spent several hundreds of hour investigating to find out who by checking several cameras following up see who is guy. If he left by foot, then will have to go check every camera next several miles to see where he went and hopefully will check out who he is if police got a good view of license plate on his vehicle or on taxi cab numbers to question taxi driver if he pay by cash or not.

Favorite Answer

The police would actually put in MORE effort if it wasn't a reporter. Having VIDEO of the incident means there isn't much for the police to do beyond making the arrest.

• Greedy1 month agoReport

Ok well my question was how often crime report just put in file no not even bother check it out, guess if it's not reporter then it's up to police department chief about how much man power they willing to spent investigating it then.

The man ALREADY CONFESSED, WAS CHARGED AND BOOKED, IS OUT ON BAIL.  He was IDENTIFIED that same afternoon.

Try to pay closer attention to the FACTS.

Posting in English would be helpful.

Source(s): th

I'm interested being a officer with you

• STEVEN F

This TROLL couldn't convince anyone to allow him to ATTEMPT to apply for police training.