Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 8 months ago

How to know if I'm going to develop cancer at some point in my life?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Elle
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Thats what we all would like to know.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Genetic testing

• 8 months ago

First of all we all have cancer cells, in our body.  whether they grow, is anyone guess. Stress is the biggest force, not eating right not exercising, contribute also, which is the main things you have control of.  Staying away from toxic chemicals, Like roundup, and that baby powder you hear about in the news. Finally get checked out every 2 yrs, or when you have a medical concerns.  Men more the women get medical problems that can cause cancer, because women go to the doctors more often.  Other then that I would not worry about it much.  About 20% get some kind of cancer, but there is different kinds and about 2% die from it. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

not to worry , life is more terminal than cancer. People can survive cancer, but  no one survives life .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

consult a doctor and go for test periodically

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

You don't, that's the thing.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Look at what your parents or grandparents were sick of or died of. Almost everyone in my family have died of cancer, so I wasn't surprised when I came down with it. Fortunately there are a lot more treatments available now.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

i dont think you can ever know, just pray you dont

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

If you want to make sure you develop cancer roll around in asbestos while smoking cigars and eating processed meats - every day!

• 8 months ago

According to the American Cancer Society, men have a 39.66 percent probability, or approximately a one in three risk, of developing cancer in their lifetime. For women, the odds are slightly lower, at 37.65 percent.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.