What are the social consequences for only jingling half the way?

They say nobody likes a half assed jingler.

You only get a half cup of hot chocolate then. 

and NO marshmellows. 

i dont think there are any social consequences to that

• RR

Someone will sleigh you.

Then, by jingo, you'll never learn the lingo.

Well,when you jingle half the way,then you have to start all over again and hope you can jingle all the way,this time.

Oh dear. Well, the whole crowd turns on you and starts yelling angrily, and whacking their palms menacingly, with uh..tube socks(no one knows why tube socks). But do you know why socks come in pairs?  [ANSWER: so you have another one, when the first one gets too sticky & crusty from movie theatre use]   What? Someone told me that!!  I swears! *holds trench coat closed*

It is imperative that one jingles all the way together with laughing.  To the best of my knowledge a half assed jingler is no jingler at all

• martin

You need to be a fully qualified  jingler before  you can jangle all the way