Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 8 months ago

Is it legal to smoke CBD buds/cigs in public? ?

I would like to purchase some from my local smoke shop to treat my anxiety but can you smoke it like a regular tobacco cig in public? I’m in Atlanta, GA.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Well CBD smells just like regular weed and if the cops smell it you can get in trouble since I don't think marijuana is legal in Georgia for recreational use. Also even though CBD products usually have extremely low THC, they still test positive for THC during a swab test. (I know this from a cop doing this to one of mine). So even though CBD is federally legal, you should NOT smoke it in public just to avoid hassle from the police.

• 8 months ago

Not unless you are prepared to prove it is not pot. It will smell like pot, it will look like pot and it will field test like pot. If you need the CBD while in public you migh want a vaporier that uses CBD vape oil. It is way more discrete.

• Marc
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

CBD is totally deregulated. You can literally eat, smoke, drink it right in front of a cop and you are not breaking any law

• 8 months ago

smoke outdoors or locations with an ash till

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

i wouldnt do it if you dont know, it might be better to just quit smoking that stuff, its garbage

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

CBD buds are legal you are asking for trouble however if you smoke them in public because somebody it's going to think they're marijuana because it smells just like marijuana. Why invite attention to yourself when you don't have to

• 8 months ago

It's illegal for recreational use in Georgia, as far as i know. You'd have to have a doctor's prescription. And it's not a good idea to smoke it in public, no

• 8 months ago

You can treat anxiety through good diet and lots of exercise. 

That is completely legal. 

• 8 months ago

It is OK to smoke pot, but not tobacco. You should develop a a special pot paper for pot smokers to use. So that everyone would know it is pot and OK. You could have a few colors of the ladies and a masculine gray for the men. That kind of thing. Also change the size and get a better glue. All of that must be 100 years old.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.