Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 10 months ago

Anything I can do to force me to fall asleep? ?

Sometimes I just don’t want to be awake but I’m not tired. Is there anything I can take OTC that will put me to sleep if I just don’t want to be awake.

If you force to asleep it donot help, in case you sleep forcefully you didn't get quality sleep. USe Bioayurveda Bio Sleepaid tablet it relaxes the muscles and enhances physical & mental vigor. and help you to take quality sleep 

An important thing is to begin a regular and conscious “winding down” as you near your time for sleep. Avoid viewing exciting movies or TV programs, reading exciting books or having stimulating discussions. Do not eat a heavy meal. Avoid excessive physical exertion.

What about the use of sleep-inducing (OTC)medicines? While these may be necessary at times, practically all specialists on sleeplessness warn strongly against their habitual use. To continue effective, the dosage often has to be increased, with the danger of addiction. For some, the effects continue the next day, so the sufferer then needs some stimulant in order to get through the day. This results in sleeplessness the following night. 

relax chill sign on to headspace

• Brian

A hormone in your gut that are part of your digestive system, a hormone called cholecystokinin (CCK) which can induce feelings of sleepiness after a fat-rich meal. 

Watch a Joe Biden speech.  This idiot's long mumbling monotone rants will put you into a coma.

i take benadryl to go to sleep since i have allergies

For males it has been researched that "jacking off" before trying to sleep helps aid in helping the body ease into sleep.