Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 1 month ago

Why does LAN think nearly every question posted here is from Mr. Right?

I've posted several questions into this category recently & he always seems to call me Mr. Right, or he will hint in his answer that he thinks I am Mr. Right because I can tell by the way he words his answers.

This is very irritating!

@Pearl L

I asked him about it before but he just doesn't listen. You can't persuade him at all.

LAN (also called Liberals are Nuts) suffers from incurable Trumpoma, or the cancer of having Trump infest his brain.

• LAN

Funny then that you still post anonymously to keep asking your moronic questions exactly like Mr Right then isn't it?  Just because you post anonymously on one of your several accounts doesn't hide the fact that you keep posting the same things over and over showing everyone here your obvious mental limitations.   Keep posting anonymously. Ironically you are capable of being how you continually posting the same thing, including calling out another membership you have one of you mental breaks, makes it obvious to everyone here that it's you just posting the same crap over and over.  Why do you think the usual posters in this category ignore you?  It's because they know it's thousandth as I do.   

He sure to keep posting this idiocy several more time to hammer home just how mentally defective and moronic you really are.

maybe you should tell him that