Do you expect candy canes to be in mint condition?
- martinLv 58 months agoFavourite answer
No they might have stripes ,always expect the unexpected when you lick a barbers pole
- Laughing BOYLv 78 months ago
In SINGAPORE..... "CANES" come in my FLAVORS!......😂😂😂😂
- Weasel McWeaselLv 78 months ago
Still nursing my broken ankle..........I tried to use one for a cane, but damn, it broke into a 100 pieces.
- ChaiTeaLv 68 months ago
Yes, but the ones I always get are bent and twisted.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- RyanLv 78 months ago
Do you think they'll show Citizen Candy Cane over Christmas ?
- PronkLv 78 months ago
I Willy expect that,RR..
But,good workers are hard to find;
Somethings just aren’t MINT TO BE.🥺
- PatrickLv 78 months ago
If they're broken, they won't hang properly on the Christmas tree....
And I won't be able to pifer a candy cane in the middle of the night....
- Big KahunaLv 78 months ago
Yes,but there is never enough pepper in the peppermint.
- LynnmarieLv 78 months ago
( : ..............................
- RainLv 68 months ago
Sure but why is this under "Pregnancy"