debra asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 8 months ago

why are the men on gender studies so afraid of women?

jerry writes the same posts over and over again- guy is sick in head

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Some months ago corporate HQ drafted Barbara from Peoria to be the regional manager of the trundle bed manufacturer where they work and they can't stand it that someone with different chromosomes from their own now holds power over them.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Those men will be killed off

• sian
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

Because they're weak - if they weren't they'd have lives rather than just attacking ours.

• Cyrus
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

Well men taking gender studies would be afraid of women a different way than other men, because the reason stems from motive or experience. The men who don't adhere to the gender studies courses are usually the ones that have either been negatively effected by the women in their society or has been convinced the by men who have been effected by women about how useless or false the courses are. Men who do attend it are usually the ones who are sheltered in their society or by their mothers to a point where they grow up believing the media and academia's ideology of gender. Did I answer your question?

Hope I Helped ^_^

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Jerry has put a lot of effort into promoting the fact that women and men should be equal in benefits received. Yet we find feminists constantly promoting advantage for their own gender. Feminists now even resort to calling out specific individuals by name, as per this question.

From what I've read, Jerry and other men visiting Gender Studies do not appear to fear women, so your argument has no merit. All we're attempting to do is help you to see reason.

What's wrong with people receiving the SAME advantages, whatever their gender?

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Fear of what they do not understand.

• 8 months ago

Maybe he doesn't go out and has nothing else to do ? I have no idea. Ask Jerry

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Because, they are not the same gender

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.