Drew asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Hate/feel sick in Sunlight? ?

I try really hard to keep a regular sleep schedual. And i tend to stick to waking up and going to bed about the same time everyday just fine. 

But everyday as the sun comes up and shadows get smaller (from 11 am to 4/5 pm depending on the season) i start to feel just really gross and horrible. 

On rainy/cloudy days im much better its just something about the way the light hits the world and. How everything feeps rendered wrong. It makes me nausious and tired and just generally in a bad mood. Sometimes ill even give into an afternoon nap and find that ive slept entirely through the day. 

I dont have sleeping troubles and i wake up pretty easily. I love early mornings and late evenings and feel energized/happiest at these times so whats the deal?? Why dose sunlight/the afternoon make me feel so crummy? 

• Phil

Perhaps you may have systemic Lupus. 

extract.

"Many people with lupus experience photosensitivity or unusual sensitivity to sunlight. This can trigger symptoms such as skin rashes, itching, and burning. Excess sun exposure can also cause flares in systemic lupus, triggering symptoms such as joint pain, weakness, and fatigue"