Since I am slightly gay, does that make me LGBT? I am slightly attracted to men and I often dream about having sex with them?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, but it sounds like you might be heteroflexible or bi. Either way, you're part of the community

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Someone who is slightly gay is bisexual and they are part of the LGBT community. 

• About all the people saying you're either gay or you aren't- That's not true, bisexual is a term used to describe someone who likes men and women normally with a preference, (so like what you're describing) however you can be bi and it be about equal. It doesn't matter the percentage, you can like 60 percent men and 40 percent women and be bisexual or be attracted to 10 percent men and 90 percent women. Either way, you ARE valid and you absolutely don't need to put a label on it, just be you and be happy :)

Sorry I used so many wordy sentences lmao

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You are either gay or you aren't. There is NO slightly gay.

It is like being slightly pregnant.

You are straight, gay or bisexual.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You are bisexual. So yes you are LGBT. Welcome to the club. 

• Rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It might mean that you're bi-curious.  If you're more than that it makes you LGBT and there's nothing wrong with that.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

< Since I am slightly gay >

Is that like being slightly pregnant?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You're kidding yourself.  It's like being slightly pregnant -- you either are or you aren't.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.