Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 8 months ago

How do I tighten my grip on my wife?

You don't, 'cause that leaves bruises and those would be the evidence she needs to get you sent to prison. Even doing it metaphorically is coercive control which is a crime. If you need to control someone to keep them with you the relationship is already over. So just divorce her if you're not happy with her.

By not being an a-hold, she might be more attracted to you and your interests, thus solving the problem as a byproduct

• K8

That you want to do this is a bad sign...  

I feel for your wife, poor woman.

You mean without using a stillson wrench on her?  You could get one of those wrist exercisers.  Practice until your hand and arm muscles are like iron bands.  Then you can exert a much stronger grip.

• David

By letting her go. It's like the Chinese finger puzzle in reverse. As soon as you relax, that is when she will be drawn to you.

Use 2 hands.