Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Does she like me ?

This girl and I both work in a retail store. I work up front and she works in the back. She has showed some signs that she might like me, but I am not 100% sure. She does this one thing that is really werid. So if im working at self checkout she will walk pass with her head turned away from me. She will be looking the opposite direction away from me.Then as soon as she has walked pass. She will turn head around and look directly at me.

• alexis
    Favorite Answer

Only way you'll know is if you ask her. But if you really like your job, I don't recommend getting intimate with coworkers. I did, and it led me to having to quit my favorite job I ever had (which was also a grocery store). Though I'm sure what happened to me won't happen to you (he ended up sexually assaulting me), the drama is what made me leave so really think about what is a priority to you. If you don't care about the job just ask her. Make sure it is off the clock though, so she can't come at you about harassment if she turns out to be crazy.

Don't you get tired of posting this drivel?