Should I love my boyfriend by now?

My boyfriend told me he loves me but I don’t feel the same way for him. We have been dating for over a year and I still don’t feel that spark. I care about him and he’s a great boyfriend. Am I missing something? I feel like if he was the one, I would know by now. What do I do?

You are not missing anything.  Perhaps he told you too soon that he loves you and you are putting too much pressure on yourself to love him back.  Let it come naturally.  You may not be feeling it now but it does say something that you have been dating him for over a year.  Just let things happen as they should.

Yes you should, and the best thing you can do is to tell him the truth and end the relationship. The sooner you do that, the better. You aren't missing anything, the chemistry between you and him just isn't their.

• Tj

Tell him how you are feeling. It is only fair to both of you. you can both move on then.