Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 months ago

Have you ever had threw coins into a water fountain ⛲️ ?

Attachment image

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

not yet but maybe someday i should

• 9 months ago

Years and years ago at Mother Shipton's wishing well at Knaresborough. 

Attachment image
  • 9 months ago

sureeee.........all the time...........been to Trevi fountain in Rome many times. 

The legend is, ---that if you stand with your back to the fountain, and throw a coin over your right shoulder,  it means you will come back to Rome. ......

so of course, that's all you see there...........is all the tourists doing exactly that. 

Funny side story........some years ago.........there was an old man, who every night, would put on a glo vest and  sweep the fountain for all the loose change.  Everyone just assumed that was his  JOB, and that he worked for the community,  because, hey, all those coins by millions of tourists, start piling up right? 

Then one day, a cop got nosy......and asked him,  just what the hell was he doing in the fountain.....and asked to see some ID. 

Hommina Hommina Hommina............

turned out........the guy had been collecting the coins, for  30 YEARS.......and he didn't work for the community.  He was robbing the fountain of all the money! 

They raided his apartment, and  found countless sacks of COINS.....many divided into all the different nationalities......and in 30 YEARS...............no one ever stopped him . 

It is , of course, illegal to wade into Trevi  fountain.....a National Landmark.  You could be arrested for doing so. 

• 9 months ago

I might of a while ago hun.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

As a kid, not as an adult. Money isn't free.

• 9 months ago

yes...............................

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Yes............

• 9 months ago

only  into  a  lake … watched  it  skip  three,  four,  and  even  five  times.

• 9 months ago

I've thrown coins in a well.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Yeah... Nearly 3 Doll Hairs Wurth.. i Didn't Get Sh!t.!!

Fck God.! God iS DEAD !! 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.