Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 10 months ago

questions regarding potentially laced marijuana?

Last night I was at a party with some friends, and long story short at one point some of us smoked out of a gravity bong. I smoke decently regularly (like once a week) but honestly nothing has ever hit me this intense. I began to lay on the couch and was genuinely, 100% hallucinating. I stared at the walls and began to see cartoon characters (curious george, the man in the yellow hat), then it felt like I was in an alternate version of my childhood daycare, then I was in space (typical, ik) but then it felt like I could watch the DNA flowing through the blood flowing through my veins. I have never - NEVER - hallucinated off of marijuana before. I’ve never hallucinated before period. I have no history of serious mental health issues such as schizophrenia or psychosis or anything. Is it possible that the stuff I bought was laced? If so, what would it have been with?

Update:

forgot to include this, but my heart was also beating out of my chest at the beginning of this experience. 

1 Answer

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

It was definitely laced. With what I have no idea. Sounds like DMT but I don’t know if that can be smoked. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.