Charlie asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

What are some good yoga DVD's I can check out?

I'm a really big fan of yoga in general but some yoga instructors usually do their sessions inside their homes. However I prefer it if the instructor is doing their session outdoors in a beautiful  environment like a forest or the beach or even a jungle along with relaxing music which I rarely see on YouTube. So where can I find yoga DVD's that are exactly like what I described?

• Alpha

Your question is a bit odd. Yoga techniques do not change because of the setting. Yoga indoors is the same are yoga outdoors. You do the movement/postures the same way regardless of the setting.

• Charlie1 month agoReport

I know, I was just asking if there are DVD'S where the instructor is doing it outside but with relaxing music in the background because that's just what I prefer most of the time. I'm not asking for the moves to be done differently because I know that yoga is still done the same wat regardless.