lough asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Is my penis ok¿?

I have been uncircumcised since birth. Sometimes when I walk with a *****, my foreskin retracts and stays that way until I adjust it back. Today I just so happened to forget to readjust because it was only a small discomfort and didn’t mind it. I was walking a lot, all day and only fixed it when I went to the restroom to go pee because I had realized how unusual it looked. My foreskin over the frenulum of the penis, the part that when flaccid lays on the scrotum, was inflamed and soft. My foreskin in that area was enlarged, but didn’t feel irritated or painful. In addition, some parts of my foreskin, when retracted, looked white with veins that were protruding, like when you press on your fingers too long and blood takes a while to return. There really is no symptom other than the inflammation and discoloration, and I would like to know if it is anything serious or if I just wait for the inflammation to dilate

So it’s been a week and the inflammation has spread, my entire foreskin is now inflamed and can sometimes be itchy, the inflammation where it first stated though is gone, and there are small red, painless dots inside my foreskin and on my glans. 

Get circumcised cause foreskin makes your penis stinky and cheesy. 

Thank you for telling us about your penis.