First kiss with a shorter girl?

A girl, that i’m really into, and i have been talking for a while. recently i made a big decision to leave to the marines and i’ve had a consuming feeling of guilt, i’ve kissed multiple girls before but they were at most 2 inches shorter than i am. i’m 5’10” and the girl i’m talking to is 5’2”. any tips on how to come to kissing her without making it awkward? i had an initial thought of a big department hug and lifting her. but seems too corny. please respond asap 

First off be thankful that any girl would be interested enough to want to date you if you're under 6ft tall. You might want to try to hold onto her because that exception is rare in girls your age. Second, it isn't that big of a big height difference. I know lots of girls around that height with men who are easily a foot taller or more. You bend your head down and she bends hers up and it should be at the exact height. She may stand on her toes slightly but it's not a big deal. 

Shawmila. They're still kissing

Troll smarter, not harder.  I've had short girlfriends, it's never been an issue.

honestly, I think that's so sweet. It isn't corny at all.

• juliet

She’s short, but not THAT short. If she gets on her tippy toes and you lean down, it’ll be okay. Many couples have your height numbers. My mom is 5’3, and my dad, 5’9/10. Similar to you guys.