is it possible to not care for someone?

Someone that has hurt me multiple times on occasion and on purpose expects me to still care about them, is it wrong that I have no feelings or sympathy left for this person? (when I say hurt I don't mean name calling, like actions)

• Linda

It's not abnormal all, but perfectly normal that you feel the way that you do after being hurt so bad. I don't think this person deserves to be loved by you. I understand how you feel and give your love to someone who has earned it and don't feel guilty.

• Bill

not wrong at all for not caring about them. what is wrong that they have you thinking that it is wrong. when they call , just say my care factor about you is zero, and then hang up and make that the last communication you consider

Are you a doormat?  Why did you even give them multiple chances to hurt you?