fadan asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

should I start smoking cigarettes and going to nightclubs?

I'm a 26 year old male and in high school I was a loner, in fact I never went to any parties or got drunk. all the kids at my high schools were into partying, drinking and smoking pot.

I feel like I missed out. should I start smoking tobacco cigarettes to make up for lost time?

If you start smoking, you will regret it. It will kill you. If lung cancer, or several other cancers do not get you, heart disease will. 

Wait till you see how hard it is to quit. I smoked for 2 years in my early 20's. I never wanted to start but I tried one cigarette and was hooked. I tend to be tense and it really relaxes me. I can never touch. Now that I am 69, I do not think I would have the power to quit. 

Smokers live an average of 12 years less than non smokers. That puts you in about the 65 year old range.

• Bill

no --you should not endanger your health

if you look around you , you will see that most of them are loosers. there are clubs , sporting organizations and many other places where you can meet peopel of both sexes that can be good fiends

No. It's found time, not lost time. Later, when you go to a high school reunion with low attendance and find out that it's because the other kids died because of their smoking, and you still have many years left to live, you'll see that I'm right.

😌

...................

NO...............

Do you actually need others to tell you what to do in life?  Do whatever you want to do.

• Mike

Act like a 26 year old adult.

No you should not.

Don't conform to bad.

Stay right.

And be right.

.

• Only if you want to be dead by 35

nightclubs are fine, starting smoking is stupid.