Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Is East LA powered on Bud Light and Modelo beer?

Favorite Answer

😄

No comment.

I've seen it.

Edit: I laugh because the younger generations in my family drink them. And most of us were born in Boyle Heights.

But Modelo is fairly new to me. It was always Budweiser or Miller.

• Rafael1 month agoReport

True, story. I used to work in East LA the Boyle heights area before moving to the midwest. I would see cases of Bud Light and Modelo especial on sidewalks all over. Thumbs up. 

Lol. I haven't been to East LA since I moved from California. Mexicans still gave thier roosters in thier front yards.

Ask Mier. He picks his girls from thier because the Bev Hills girls prefer rich jewish guys. 

I thought it was malt liquor and weed.

Dunno. But I do know that Modelo and Corona and the like are nasty as hell. Tastes like weed. Stella Artois, too. Wasted $4 on Stella Artois. Fvckin nasty schitt.

• Rafael1 month agoReport

I'm drinking a modelo right now and I'm not picking up any skunkiness but then again in drinking it in a 24 oz can.