Mattman asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 8 months ago

I asked a question 22-minutes ago, and not listed. How come?

• .

It may have been reported and removed (consider that's likely the case if it isn't showing in your YA Activity) or it's hung in the spam filter, which means you can see it in your YA Activity but not in the question feed in the subcategory where it's located (if that's the case, move it to another category, wait a few secs, the move it back where it belongs and that will often cause it to become visible to everyone).

• Daniel

The Filter may have Flagged it for some Reason if you have Links or Curse words in there sometimes Yahoo Flags it and does not Post it to the Category

• I am sorry to inform you but that question has been reported and removed.  The question does not have to be a violation to get removed.  Trolls do it all the time here.  You could appeal it using the help menu and try to get it reinstated.  It is a shame people are so mean and do this stuff.

Do you mean this question?  

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20191... 

It DID post, an hour ago, in Board Games. 

If it was a different question,  questions with a % symbol do NOT post. You have to spell out percent or percentage. This ks an old coding error  eternal glitch that Verizon has still not fixed. Questions that are longer than 140 character spaces do not post. 

I can't report a question I never saw. TTT is delusional or reported it. Accusing me BY NAME guarantees that I will report that answer AND email Yahoo USA,  Australis,, U.K, Verizon.com and Verizon.net 

It just didn't post. There are certain words and links that will set off the filter questions must pass.

That's what happens to mine as well

Someone are probably hiding you're questun

.

When this happens change categories this is Yahoo error.