Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

If I am a 16-year-old boy, is it okay that I find Greta Thunberg hot?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Since she is 16 it makes some sense.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Yes, but it'd still be wrong to pursue a relationship with her, because she's developmentally disabled.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

She is the same age as you, so yes its ok that you find her attractive. I dont, but then again Im 43 and try to stay as far outside of creepy old guy territory as possible

• L.N.
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

It's your life, but you should know that if you married someone like Greta your kids could come out retarded, too.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

She's your age so no one cares.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I think it's okay.... but in some jurisdictions, if a 16yr old engages in sexuaI acts with another, they can face charges reIated to pedophiIia even though they're both minors. The caveat is that both teens could be charged though unless one claims it was an assauIt on them.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Hey, she's attractive, I don't know how old she is now, but probably still illegal for me. I generally tell the truth, because I'm not doing anything wrong, but if I was in the right country that allowed it, and she asked me, I would marry her, and help her take down the military/industrial complex and the fascist corporate death machine, one step at a time. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I think its okay.......

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Sure, but I suspect you're a 40 year old virgin troll.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.