Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

If I am a 16-year-old boy, is it okay that I find Greta Thunberg hot?

Since she is 16 it makes some sense.

Yes, but it'd still be wrong to pursue a relationship with her, because she's developmentally disabled.

She is the same age as you, so yes its ok that you find her attractive. I dont, but then again Im 43 and try to stay as far outside of creepy old guy territory as possible

• L.N.

It's your life, but you should know that if you married someone like Greta your kids could come out retarded, too.

She's your age so no one cares.

I think it's okay.... but in some jurisdictions, if a 16yr old engages in sexuaI acts with another, they can face charges reIated to pedophiIia even though they're both minors. The caveat is that both teens could be charged though unless one claims it was an assauIt on them.

Hey, she's attractive, I don't know how old she is now, but probably still illegal for me. I generally tell the truth, because I'm not doing anything wrong, but if I was in the right country that allowed it, and she asked me, I would marry her, and help her take down the military/industrial complex and the fascist corporate death machine, one step at a time. 

I think its okay.......

Sure, but I suspect you're a 40 year old virgin troll.