kevin asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

why should I get an education when I can just troll on yahoo answers instead and live off of monthly government handouts?

• Bill

no education from this site as most people who as questions are trolls just seeking a hand out

Dear Kevin, 

I have actually had to help people with severe and chronic mental illness apply for Social Security or even public Welfare before.  Good luck with getting through the miles of paperwork and the investigations that are as private as a spectroscopy.

Good luck!  but remember, they won't give you disability for your Personality Disorder.

Because you should always strive in life to NOT be a moron.

That's small time thinking. If you really hate education and want to get paid for doing nothing except telling people what to do, you should become a pastor.

That only happens in first world countries.

Sure kid,  whatever you say