Mr. Wolf asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

What will Republicans do if a Democrat President ever claim Article 2, of the Constitution says he has the right to do whatever he want?

"Then I have an Article 2, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president." Donald Trump 

If a Democrat did any of the things Trump has been doing, conservatives would have already taken many hostages at random government buildings. It's sad and ridiculous that people can be driven by such bizarre propaganda. They've convinced them that Trump can do no wrong and is some kind of savior. The saddest part is that the Russian propaganda before the election was proven false, but they're still going by it.

Hes dumb and morally bankrupt. How sad

I love how you Trump-haters always leave out the context in which he said that.

What was he talking about?  It may very well be that Article 2 does let him do whatever the hell he wants regarding that context.

• Zardoz

We're smart enough to put it in context. You might be too, but you're blinded by your need to cower to peer pressure. 

Source(s): [n] = 10ⁿ

We would make up 2 fake articles of impeachment that had nothing to do with anything.

Impeach him. 😲🤤