What will Republicans do if a Democrat President ever claim Article 2, of the Constitution says he has the right to do whatever he want?

"Then I have an Article 2, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president." Donald Trump 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

If a Democrat did any of the things Trump has been doing, conservatives would have already taken many hostages at random government buildings. It's sad and ridiculous that people can be driven by such bizarre propaganda. They've convinced them that Trump can do no wrong and is some kind of savior. The saddest part is that the Russian propaganda before the election was proven false, but they're still going by it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hes dumb and morally bankrupt. How sad

• 1 month ago

I love how you Trump-haters always leave out the context in which he said that.

What was he talking about?  It may very well be that Article 2 does let him do whatever the hell he wants regarding that context.

• Mr. Wolf
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Ok then enlighten me. Put it in context 

• Zardoz
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We're smart enough to put it in context. You might be too, but you're blinded by your need to cower to peer pressure. 

Source(s): [n] = 10ⁿ
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

We would make up 2 fake articles of impeachment that had nothing to do with anything.

• 1 month ago

Impeach him. 😲🤤

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.