Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 8 months ago

Is there a way to find out the marriage, divorce records, and the birth records of his son if they were a police officer?

An ex fired cop that has been stalking me stalked me to a city 400 miles away from where he originally started to stalk me.

While he was in this town he knocked up a women and had a son but married his mother before his birth and then later divorced her.Is there a way that I can obtain this information? I only know the ex police officers name. This will also prove that he was in that town the same time that I was stalking by him. I dont know the exact date these things occured but know the year it did.


There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.